31 July 2012

pheeeew!...bit of a nightmare few days

But all finished, all except a snail mail to go in this mornings post...fell ill in the week and it put me behind a bit.
Finished this morning


MANDALA PATTERN...asap 
First job is to write the pattern for those that want it

TIME TO PLAY HOOKY

First for this week I want to recommend a couple of yarns

I've been a big lover of JAMES C BRETT yarns for a long time but this is the first time I have used
COTTON-ON 50% Cotton 50% acrylic
Not a bad selection of colours, so soft, doesn't split when you hook it and a real pleasure to work with.



The second yarn is WENDY: PURE100% Bamboo ribbon 
Another soft, easy to use, none splitting yarn that is easy to use and gives a lovely result and an eco-fibre too

Catch up later
hugs to all x

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you've been ill, Suz. Hope you've made a full recovery now. Thanks for pattern - I was making mine up as I went along but my edges went curly - not a good look! What is the bamboo ribbon like when it's worked up?I've always fancied giving it a go. Lovely to 'see' you. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok now though just a bit behind with everything lol
      I will post a pattern and sample granny motif of the bamboo ribbon soon.
      Worth buying though, nice yarn
      Hugs x

      Delete