11 August 2012

Stylecraft DK was the same blue as the free wool....

So I finished the cushion front ready to stitch onto a cushion, there wasn't enough free wool to make a complete cushion 
Just need to find the right cushion or fabric and make one.

MANDALA COLLAGE?....
How are you mandalas coming along?
Would love to do a collage of them all when you have finished them if you let me know with a link to your blogs, and will allow me to have a copy of your pictures please?

Have a fun filled Saturday all
xx

4 comments:

  1. Pretty little blue cushion cover - I'm sure you'll think of something to finish it off!
    My Mandala's finished and have blogged with pics, here http://nanagogoblogs.blogspot.co.uk/ - hope I've done your wonderful pattern proud, Suz. Am off to find some wool for my sister's new bag!Have a great weekend. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps forgot to say, yes, feel free to lift pics of Mandala if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's pretty - love the blues and greens together. I think it looks great the way you have it on the pillow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blue and green cushion. And the other colourful work in the background

    ReplyDelete