29 December 2013

Just a little Christmas Crochet

A Linen mix to go with my Christmas Holiday outfits....
tried to make a blue bag before i went away, but didn't manage to finish, so i took some Linen/cotton mix with me to make something while in Lanzarote for Christmas.
Using the same motif design..
Popcorn flower HERE

had to make something to wear as my luggage would have been over the weight limit coming back.
as I bought a kilo of yummy cotton yarn...and only 2.50 euros for a 100grms.


next time I will bring back lots more...such a great price and so many gorgeous colours too.

hope you all had a fantastic Christmas
hugs xx

12 comments:

  1. Love it! It's very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kimberley..thanks a favourite colour of mine might add a edging stitch now I am home again and have more yarn to play with.
      Hugs x

      Delete
  2. Very nice color that compliments this pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Christmas to you Suz and Happy Happy New Year to You and Yours. Might challenge myself in the New Year and join your Club at last!xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Happy New Year, hope you had a good Christmas,
      I hope you do lots of lovely patterns to play with on there lol.
      Thanks x

      Delete
  4. Oooh, what a lovely scarf! And a nice stash of yarn to play with in 2014. Happy New Year to you and your family, Pj x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks it's a very effective stitch the popcorn st.
      Happy New Year.
      Thanks x

      Delete
  5. A great choice of coloured yarns and a nice chunky pattern which looks very snug!
    Hope you're enjoying the first day of this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi one of my favourite colours still, although blue seems to be appearing in my wardrobe a bit lately.
      First day, no not really but it got better lol
      Thanks x

      Delete