11 August 2015

CRAFT: Hama Beads...

PINTEREST ALBUM OF HAMA BEAD DESIGNS
click link to see some great pieces others have made.

Thought it might be a great design tool...mmmmm! maybe not but great fun
My first Mat, so much fun...






So much fun until i tipped the bucket of 10,000 beads in the bed...silly me a tray next time i think would be a good idea


Think i am going to try a Flower or Rose next from a cross stitch pattern...
like this i hope...




in my album

OOPS!! SPOT THE MISTAKE...only just seen it!

2 comments:

  1. Gosh Sue I haven't seen hammer beads since my boys were little :-) they used to love making things with them nothing as pretty as yours I have to say, yours a beautiful piece of art work. Enjoy it, dee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Delia, thanks i had fun....cant wait to try the next one tonight lol big kid in me i guess xx

      Delete