05 September 2015

HOLIDAY BARGAIN...

I am a girl of the plastic era, and love all the colourful plastic bits and pieces you can buy for your kitchen....

I found these colourful baskets in a shop the other day..if I had room I would buy the set, they would look great in my craftroom or kitchen

I bought the bright pink one first

Only a couple of pounds each
so a set of 8 would be about £16.40 Just thought i would check to see if i could get them at home incase I couldn't fit them in my suitcase.....

IN A TRENDY ON LINE SHOP
Found them in a very trendy on-line interior decoration shop for £59.50
wow! 
A saving of £43.10

I've got to make room for these, one way or another.

4 comments:

  1. The colours are eye popping but I like them. Would look great in my kitchen xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi i think so too...only managed to get 4 more colours so 5 in total...loving them

      Delete
  2. Color is cheerful, uplifting. I especially enjoy color in the winter, keeps the sad at bay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 4 to go with the pink will give a great splash for the winter too..

      Delete